Thank you for completing the online or paper survey and telling us what you want from the pub. Here we bring you some of the highlights and an update on pledges – so far we have had 166 pledges from individuals amounting to £110,850.
Highlights from the survey
- 138 people responded to the online and paper questionnaire.
- 98% said they or a household member would use the pub if it was community owned.
- 88% said that they would consider investing in or making a donation to the pub.
Are there any community services you would like to see on offer at the pub? For example, social clubs, somewhere to pick up packages, café, shop etc. When and how would you like these services to be part of the pub’s offering?
There were several requests for the following:
- Café in the day time
- Simple dishes using local produce
- Pub games
- Social and community events
- Parcel drop off point
- Basic shop facilities
- Wifi and meeting space
One thought on “Bladon Community Pub Survey and Pledge Update”
I think it is a great idea that the Bladon village community should purchase the pub. The village desperately needs a community hub to provide accommodation for various village activities as well as a congenial public house for the neighbourhood